dpl® IIa – Professional Wrinkle Reduction and Acne Treatment Light Therapy
Named "Best at-home red light therapy device", the dpl® IIa light therapy panel is so advanced that you can treat wrinkles and acne at the same time. Choose from 3 powerful treatment settings. Use it on your entire face, neck, chest, hands, legs, back, and decollete. Works in just minutes a day!
The dpl® IIa light therapy panel is so advanced that you can treat wrinkles and acne at the same time. Use it on your entire face, neck, chest, hands and decollete. Works in just minutes a day!
• The only in-home FDA-cleared light therapy panel for wrinkles
• Largest treatment area of any at home device
• Medical-grade LED lights
• Reduce wrinkles and treat acne separately or at once
- dpl® IIa device
- One year warranty
- Instruction manual
- AC/DC power supply
- Relaxation goggles (usage optional)
The Only Over-The-Counter Light Therapy Device You Need!
Our dpl® IIa is a one-of-a-kind light therapy device with 3 treatment options and the largest treatment area available. Experience medical-grade light therapy in the comfort of your own home. Select from anti-aging, acne treatment, or both at once. You will see unprecedented results after using it just minutes per day.
• FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device
• 3 powerful treatment settings
• Safe for all skin types
Setting 1: Anti-Aging
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
• Reduces the appearance of puffy eyes, smile/frown lines, and dark circles under the eyes
• Enhances skin tone
• Stimulates natural collagen and elastin
Setting 2: Acne Treatment
• Reaches deep where bacteria live
• Soothes inflammation and reduces pore size
• Purifies the skin, and stabilizes oil glands
• Reduces future acne flare-ups and potential scarring
• Calms redness and inflammation
Setting 3: Both Anti-Aging & Acne Treatment—Ultimate Time Saver!
Anti-Aging Results: 97% of users participating in a clinical study experienced a significant reduction of wrinkles.
Acne Treatment Results: 100% of users participating in a clinical study experienced a significant reduction in acne.
In addition to anti-aging effects, the powerful infrared (IR) LED lights support skin healing and recovery activity, as well as minimizing damage caused by sunburn, bruising, cuts and scrapes, and scarring from acne.
**No refunds - Defect Exchanges Only